Monday, May 24, 2010

Honestly Opinionated!!

This is a blog to just vent a few random thoughts and I can promise you… this is going in all random directions ;) I have had the pleasure of spending an entire week with my nephew Veer and its been so much fun. Its funny to note, that I’ve left my mobile phone home alone and minus me for most of the time. I’ve been on Facebook for 7 minutes a day… since the computer has been occupied by Veer, with permission from me. I’ve slept like a baby… since my worry is Veer falling off the bed in his bid to complete the clock before he wakes up in the morning. Its fascinating to make a note of how life changes when there is a child in the house. Kudos to all the Mommies I know!!! Its phenomenal how alert you become to even a change in breathing pattern.

Catching up on television hasn’t been too much of a treat… all the serials seem to be getting PREDICTABLE… damn. The new shows… Chak Dhoom Dhoom and DID Lil Masters… rocks… the kids are absolutely brilliant!! Have to mention the little girl Swasti on CDD who, is all of 6 (I hope I’ve got it right) and is absolutely brilliant… to say the least. She choreographs herself and also has an apt expression for every WORD… I wonder if she somehow is related really distantly to Saroj Khan herself ;) Thank God that freakin Bindu Dara Singh isn’t on the main show… damn… Pravesh is such a cannotBE, Pony Verma (I am wondering if her sisters and brothers are other little animals as well). I miss Geeta Ma, Remo and Terrence on DID… I quite like Sandeep Soparkar, Farah Khan gives me a freaking headache… I am told that DID lil masters is following the So      you Think you can dance” format, which is why you have the skippers who are ex participants of the show. Mithun Da is brilliant as always… looking forward to the weeks to come!

While on the subject of DANCE… have any of you been following ZND on Star Plus!! HORRID HORRID HORRID… The show loses total credibility… I used to be very fond of Arshad Warsi, till I see him flanked by Shilpa and Vaibhavi… who are SOOOOOOO PUT on… that you wonder if you’re sane to even be following that show.

Something GOOD too is happening… Indian Idol… WOW… fantastic… I don’t mind having to tolerate Anu Mallik, the rest of it is brilliant!! What voices… phenomenal… personally I quite like Arpita for now. I guess the production quality has something to do with WIZCRAFT involvement with the show… I’ll always be a proud ex WIZ for the aura that the brand presence brings to anyone who is touched by it.

This morning, I had the pleasure of reading BigB’s blog. I am impressed that he does make valueable time to blog regularly. Having had the opportunity to meet with him in Mumbai (Thank you, Radio Mirchi) I must say that the Man’s AURA walks in well before he does… and stays for hours after he’s left. What is most impactful about him is his ability to COMMUNICATE… something most people who reach where he is … duly forget… :)

While on the subject of the BigB… I cannot but mention here…that he echoed the sentiments of NON CELEBRITY bloggers and made headlines with his PRO Dhoni and Team blog. I don’t know about others… I just know he’s found one in me for sure ;) I have so much to rant on cricket… will use another post… Time to sleep… enough typing…my fingers are demanding they be rested… :))

No comments:

Post a Comment