Monday, July 5, 2010

On this 4th day of July

Letting Go is a virtue we often miss to UNDERSTAND is always meant to project a greater good into our personal knowingness. These are moments that are most difficult especially if your someone as loud mouthed as I am ;)

The last 10 days of my life, moved me to a point of dealing with a lot of THOUGHTS to let GO, that new thoughts may find their way into my head for my own good.

Are these the most easy to LET GO… Hell NO!! Yet they are the most important to OFFLOAD when you’re headed in the direction of your dreams!  I learnt that we often carry our thoughts much longer than we need to! I learnt that we MUST understand that there will always be much more to LET GO of… I’ve accumulated so much over the years!!

It is necessary to bring the JOY of knowing WHEN TO HOLD ON and WHEN TO LET GO and be GRATEFUL to BE AWARE OF BOTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment