Sunday, November 23, 2008

Law of Attraction... hmmm


Here's a story that I am making up as I type... I believe, there is someone out there just waiting to read this... maybe the content is a little haphazard... maybe the sentences don't make sense... but hey... who says that I want to make sense... I am just following the flow of every sense... right now... its the quest of the relationship of the brain with the keyboard, that is getting truly tested.... what I write may not even make sense to me... but the one who reads it will walk away with the answer he seeks... for in a way... this piece will have its own special meaning for each person who reads it.

I looked at life for as long as I know from a pair of rose tinted "spectaculars" for everything I looked at... is spectacular... failures, success, phases, learning, unlearning, earnings and yes last but not the least.... a long list of yearnings. Oops!!! this is becoming quite poetic ain't it.

Here is my deduction... every door that has closed on my face... has been the beginning of a new phase... not for me to think I have failed... but to let me know I have bigger dreams to achieve... somehow... all my life the universe has conspired to let me know... that I have not been created for small victories. It has always been a low point that opened vistas for a greater learning and catapulted me to where I am today.

Have I forgotten everyone who contributed to ME... hell... NO... each one of them has a special place in my thoughts... for they have been the key to my success... often these forces are not the ones I banked on... but YES they are the ones that finally counted.

Here comes another gush... of thoughts... oops... this is getting more extempore than I thought it would... does it make sense to you??? Have you been through one of these phases.. you are thinking on one track and your mind diverts it yet again... just as you continue typing... words form sentences that make no sense and yet a few sentences later... there is a sense that you have communicated something really important to yourself... and maybe others!!!!!

It shows that the minds eye is much faster in processing information than the ability of the fingers to type this information ... for the thoughts that come on paper... should be edited for the sake of the reader... for every writer tries so hard to make sense of the non sense that comes so naturally when you sit down to write.

My mind has a message to give and I guess here it is ... if I were to sit in the silence of my soul I would receive a million life changing thoughts... but by the time I question and process it... well another thought has created a newer dimension. So, the moral of the story... STOP!!!!

Stop!!! when you have a thought... and without questioning it... write it down let it flow and let the wisdom of the ages find expression... you have been created with a special cause and the cause is far more important than what you perceive it to be... for it is the higher purpose of your soul that it meets.

I look into the future and I see a brilliant ray of light... there is pure love all around... nothing is amiss... there is a rainbow... and I know it is there specially for me. Nothing can take this moment away from me... for this is a moment that I see so clearly in my minds eye. Are you listening to the strains of your favourite track as you read this... close your eyes for a moment and you will see your canvas... and you... in a place where you have only dreamed you could be... often... you don't as much as remember... the moment you first saw the vision... and yet the vision is so strong... I know I have lived mine forever. In the moments I have spent with this vision... I have met my soul and I know that we are headed in the same directed... its the LAW OF ATTRACTION of the soul.

Have you ever thought of going deeper into the realm of the LAW OF ATTRACTION... well... here is my take on it. We wish for something... we forget... for another thought has taken its place... we subconsciously… move towards realising the first thought... and like a miracle... the thought comes true... AND ... yes!! We then start the process of planning the next stage of manifestation and apply so many conditions to it... and then comes the moment of OOOPS!!! It Ain't happening as I planned... and we break into a sorry dance... we are hurt by the results we get... and go into a depression... now... we are giving in to back tracing the steps... for the EXPECTATIONS take precedence over the joy of receiving... We ANTICIPATE... we wait... we wait more... and we meet the enemy ... FEAR.


Could I look at FEAR from a new perspective... YES!!!!

Could the perspective change my perception of FEAR... YES!!!!


STOP!!!! this is getting into another dimension... my questioning fingers just broke the flow of thoughts... and brought in the questions again... I must stop NOW... for I may create a newer more engaging form of FEAR and all the relative thoughts that go with it... and trust me... FEAR has many more relatives than the human mind can fathom....


hmmm... Everyday in every way I am getting better and bettter... for I can choose when to PAUSE and probe a new thought... a more positive thought... a more positive direction... here is the KEY... when your conversation with your self comes to questioning... simply STOP!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Very well written...one should really stop and talk to himself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...Amazing thoughts...This happens with me as well...You know..sometimes I also write anything which does'nt make sense at that very moment but when I read it after sometime...It does creates an experience all together..
    Must say, this post is full of energy and positive thoughts :-)
    Keep writing,Well done ...Keep going
    Love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...Amazing thoughts...This happens with me as well...You know..sometimes I also write anything which does'nt make sense at that very moment but when I read it after sometime...It does creates an experience all together..
    Must say, this post is full of energy and positive thoughts :-)
    Keep writing,Well done ...Keep going
    Love :-)

    ReplyDelete