Saturday, November 15, 2008

Reflection

She reflected where she stood inflicted by a wound from a stab on her back, still smiling, still strong, still loving, still rejoicing.

"Teacher, don't you know that you have a bleeding back from the hurt inflicted upon you... and yet you stand here smiling and talking to me and telling me to see life's pain positively" said the student.
And the teacher replied, "it is by these wounds and the guidance therefrom, that I have learned, what I have learned must be shared, for in sharing what I have learned, gives you, the wisdom you need to choose a different lesson to learn. I can choose to reflect on the pain, but in the awareness of my breath... I choose to reflect on the gain."

Choose to reflect on that which brings your soul to a new learning... for every dark cloud has a silver lining and there is much to learn from both. For the dark cloud is a promise of light on the horizon... and the silver lining a reminder... that all is not lost.

THINK!!!!
You are the creator of your own truth.... affirm your truth... and know that it shall be done.

3 comments:

  1. its nice but u know nine out of ten times when ever guide some one or share your experience with others people tag your experience as failure....its only then they can understand when they face the problem n by the time its too late and only damage control can be done!!!!

    Its a nice blog i liked it...will surely follow it...keep up the good work!!!

    nazishrahman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nazish, btw... that is a rare name... what does it mean?

    Failure is the foundation stone that has built great lives... and often when we share our excitement and our failures... our thoughts and actions... we come to a logical conclusion... more famously known as life...

    What a reader takes home from my blog... well would be his/her view of what is written... I write to express... and beyond that... well... its the readers perspective.

    Thanks for appreciating my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...absolutely very well expressed mam, Life is all combination of this one keeps learning as days go on!
    Can i add your blog on "My Blod List" in my blog.
    Well Nazish means someone with high self esteem...!!!!!

    nazishrahman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete