Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"I" love "I" Iive... the You that defines the "I" that is...

I've tried to define a lot of moments in my life...
and the most defining moment of all... was when I looked in the mirror and gave thanks and praise to the Creator... for the magnificence of the Creation, I stared at

I knew he had a special message for me... a special learning... through all the pain.. that moment came shining through... and life... well has never been the same.
Everyday in everyway as I continue to Thank my Creator... special moments... like the ones I share with you... redefine beliefs and open doors to new experiences... new opportunities... new people and new thoughts on the way forward...a renewed sense of awareness that comes from being aware of the self that creates these experiences... the everliving soul ... the form... the identity... the person... yes!!! I am talking about the "I" we meet when we learn to love the "I" we are.

Life changes with every breath... and learning to love yourself JUST the way you are... leaves an indent on the soul...

With every breath... comes a new opportunity to LEARN another skill... to touch another life... to break into new ground... to LIVE and LOVE completely

No comments:

Post a Comment