Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Give me dope...

ok... no getting stunned at the headlines... and even if you do... well... you ought to read through this blog to truly know, what, where and who!!

The other evening a new trend of thought took over my basic writing skills... found it difficult to take the laptop and type in some truly inspired thrills

I thought long... thought hard... thought of bloody every freaking birthday card... a
And then it dawned ... dawned so clear... I needed more dope... I needed more cheer!

So I decided that day ... I needed to type... and use the words to create the hype. 
There will be thoughts that are trending... and thoughts just depending. Or maybe just thoughts that have no real ending...

I looked through my journal to find some dope... should I write about me... or well.. the pope. I tossed every word... not knowing where to head... I need to write... or I'll feel like I'm dead.

I looked through my documents for thoughts I'd want to post... I found some literature over tea and toast. 

As I write with a freemind... on this post that you read...Good God... I am thinking... for more dope must I plead.

I get down to reading it all over again... and I happily smile...I haven't written something so spontaneous... for quite a while.

its a mixture of all things I love to do... write poetry and bitch about what I'd like to do

i know it ain't easy... to be a reporting bard..., but its super exciting that people may think I'm a retard... (ha ha h a)

Then again I say... I need some dope... or I'll write this way forever and inspire the Pope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment