Sunday, December 6, 2009

MAHIfesting Part I

Its time to start writing again… ha ha … ya right… all the other stuff that has been on this blog is inspired by the moments they were written in… now comes a piece that is truly about an inspired moment in my life… 2 years later… it’s still as fresh and significant as it was on the first day… what is prompting me to write this… well… I am ready to get into the next phase of manifesting my dreams... and this one... really set the tone for manifestations galore... these manifestations were significant enough to convince me that I lived my life from confidence within... I have always been guided my my intuition to take the decisions I have so far... and my entire life shall unfold from the power of my sub conscious which simply lets me know "All's Swell in my world :) "

It was just another day of watching cricket at home… it was a new format… a new team and a new captain… someone who seemed to have made a place in everyone’s heart… I always wondered… what the heck is the nation so freaking crazy about… a long haired chimp… I heard of all the fantastic batting and a huge list of fans… but for the love of God… I couldn’t understand WHY!!!!
We beat Australia that evening… which was fantastic… and then came the sentence that not only reached my ears… while I was cooking in the kitchen… it reached my heart… and till date it rings so clearly in my ears… it is the tonality and delivery of a perfect statement that has me in a tizzy from that moment to this day… and I guess forever!!
Here is what I heard… “Before I start, I just read an article on CricInfo - that if you back the results, the Aussies are favourites. Well, today, my boys proved you wrong. And I am sure you are happy to see that.”
I fell in love with the voice… I fell in love with the confidence… why complicate matters… I was simply fascinated by the man… that moment onwards… well… its been over 2 years now… to this day the very thought of him makes me smile with an inner joy that is unexplainable.
What a feeling I tell you… I had experienced my first true crush… I would smile at the very mention of his name… I remained glued to the television to watch his interviews, I even bought magazines only because there was a picture of him in it… hmmm… even mom brought home a poster for me… with him holding the T-20 cup… I woke up… and smiled… went to sleep smiling… something even I wasn’t really used to be doing at all. Friends decided it was time to shake me up and wake me up… so… them came a sleuth of articles on his affair with Deepika Padukone, Laxmi Rai and his real time girlfriend… were they going to make a difference… nah.. I was not in love with the face or the name or the game or the fame,,, I was simply fascinated by the brain. No offence meant to all the wonderful men in my life… this man, MS is just so freaking special… had I heard one of you with stereophonic clarity in passing, I guess you would’ve been the crush!!!
May of any year has always been special… some fantastic break throughs… some brilliant manifestations… for me… well the month of May has always brought change… chance… chamtakaars.
I made a wish… to be at the only match that the Chennai Super Kings were playing in Delhi... believe me when I tell you… the tickets were so running away from me… I just wanted to be there… I wanted to share the breathing space around him. I believed I would be there… tickets… well they purely ran away from me… I accepted that I may not get to go to the match… maybe my intention wasn’t strong enough… I still chose to believe… I got the little mocks n taunts… till 3 hours before the match.
Tania Suri, girl I am super grateful to your cousins who did not come… Those tickets were truly meant for me… 3 tickets… VIP stand… and the match of my dreams… need I say more… I manifested it!!! I just so wanted to be at this match… and you know what… I got rewarded big time… Chennai Super Kings… WON the match… in the last over… MSD got man of the match… my soul was thrilled… the Daredevils fans wanted to murder me… including my brother-in-law Praveen and colleague Hemani and a friends I had made during the match.
Here’s what I declared that day… this is my dream… my match… my manifestation… why then should anyone have expected for Delhi to have won!! My day… My way…. I didn’t get to meet him… or see him from close enough… at a soul level… I know this day was super special… I manifested a statement made the first day we got the IPL schedule.
MSD if you every read this piece… know that you are the most special… for special reasons… and for all seasons… I am not a fan… I never will be… your cricket isn’t my poison … you are… just YOU.
Well… if this was the beginning of May… then you have to kind wait to read the piece on the finale to the fantastic month of manifestations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment