Monday, April 19, 2010

Bloody Mary met at the Blue Lagoon!!

ha ha ha… this is a piece I write for the pleasure of finding greater interest in the title than the content… there are some titles that come about, inspired!!! I can almost hear the familiar giggles!! Well well…

Giggle Giggle Giggle here come the Bloody Mary wriggle

What must I say for the visuals so strong. Its like I can see it like the morning song. A hot Bloody Mary by the Blue Lagoon. Of life like we knew it… never to swoon.

The music starts to play as she stands by the lagoon. Bollywood ishtyle bole toh… the lagoon spring’s a song to Bloody Mary’s surprise, there’s a slow calm in the voice as the ripples touch her heart… “Hum Bewafaa Hargiz na thay: Par hum wafaa kar na sake”.

To break the romantic lilt and speak of love so vibrant… Bloody Mary picks a place on the rim of salt… it ice to her… ;) “Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar ke charche”.

Everyone resounded a warm welcome with a group song of her choice.. never was a song so sweet, sung in perfect harmony “Aaj Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai

and there the story of love so puree begins… wonder where it shall lead… This is turning out to be a brilliant Hindi Movie ka script. Which I must write one scene at a time..

P.S.

As I write this..can’t help it, I’ve managed to find a song that fills my heart with so much joy… for years now, this song has always always made me smile … “Pal Pal Dil ke Paas”, its such a beautiful song. Call me a dreamer, I’ve always imagined a very special someone singing this song to me... it makes me smile, whenever I hear it. For those who know me well… really well… You know I’ve smiled a million smiles as I post this link I would’ve smiled a milllion more times and visualised a million memories in waiting!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment