Saturday, February 11, 2012

Restless… We Are!!

ALL CREATION is restless… waiting to return to source!! Then being restless should be a good feeling, feeling!! Then again… we’ve been taught differently about restlessness… yet… the most important part of who we really are CREATORS restlessly manifesting  our un-ob-served thoughts… serving an un-ob-served purpose… living un-ob-served… serving an un-ob-served master. Un-Ob-Served… the force that works silently, un-assuming, un-challenged, universe’s- objective-served

Restlessness, well, all I can explain of this feeling, is the inability to find rest in ONE thought or ONE action…

Like a celebrity at your own press conference… you want to answer every question the journalist asks… yet you’re looking for the familiar face of KNOWING what the question is going to be Open-mouthed smile. There is so much you would like to say… so, you’re hoping that the questions they ask you… will in someway, match the thoughts you’d like to share straight back with them!!

Restless is KNOWING there is more to life than meets the eye… and there’s lots more to come!! Restless, you are the fine line between believing and knowing… the pause… the definitive “YES”… anticipating a miracle… letting me know I have the choice of VIEW with you!! Silent… reminder… that I am.

Restless, makes a brilliant KNOWING AGENT… it is when you’re RESTLESS… that you’re crossing over from WHAT YOU KNOW to WHY YOU KNOW IT Winking smile This evening, I was RESTLESS … I chose to ask Gratitude… what be the JOY of this MOMENT? Deep breathed in the moment… acknowledged that the beauty of RESTLESSness is a GIFT too… that draws me to ASKING of Gratitude… that I may receive with K.A.A.M… AWARENESS… that even an emotion just IS… pure in it’s vibration… unlimited… unobserved till you call for it to reveal itself with Gratitude and Love… that life may EXPAND!!

Restless… my Gratitude for the teacher you are… that I may REST-LESS in that which the eye perceives and go with what my heart KNOWS!!

Restless… waiting that I may REmember to RE-MEMBER that I serve an Unobserved purpose waiting RESTLESS that it may be REVEALED to me and THROUGH me!! Restless you are my guidance, my best thought forward for through you… You inspire me!!

In Gratitude for the RESTLESS spirit that brings me freedom to ABSORB and RADIATE a new “REST, LESSon” Open-mouthed smile 

No comments:

Post a Comment