Tuesday, March 6, 2012

‎ An Awestruck Tourist : Ego & Obligation

The Awestruck Tourist… is a metaphoric of discovering why the tainted must exist… for the TAINTED too has a purpose to serve. Can we not, recognize the purpose… FIRST… instead of

“JUMPING to JUDGEMENT and LANDING in the ABSENCE of the SAFETY NET of GRATITUDE” Winking smile

EGO… the safety cover:

The EGO, when understood from the powerful source of Gratitude… must’ve been discovered… by an AWESTRUCK TOURIST himself. The purpose… simple… not to allow SOCIAL PRESSURES to completely REIGN over the individual. The EGO has fearlessly defended the HUMAN SPIRIT from CONFORMING to SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES… keeping part of the INDIVIDUAL… UNIQUE in THOUGHT, WORD and DEED!!

I am Grateful for my EGO I am… it has shaped the INDIVIDUAL I’ve turned out to be!! Irrespective of the SOCIAL EVIDENCE of failure… to CONFORM. My EGO has inspired the many RISKS… for my EGO knew more about my purpose of BEING than SOCIETY ever did Winking smile

I NOW ask of you to ASK your EGO to reveal to you… that which it has taught you to SUSTAIN of YOU!! A simple revealing question:

WHAT IS IT THAT I HAVE STOOD FOR… EVEN THOUGH THE RISK and PRESSURE to CONFORM has been high??

OBLIGATION: the action sustainer

A very powerful word… that draws us to taking SUB CONSCIOUS responsibility and keeps us GROUNDED!! There are many “chores” that we’re trained by default to conform to and confirm with actions that support the cause!

Then again… now that OBLIGATION has played out it’s need is reflected in the many triumphant WOW moments of achievement. As I look back and wonder HOW… I realise, back then, I felt like I was obligated to the many people to looked up to me. I knew that ONE wrong move… and I’d have tails wagging. ha ha

I almost LOST it all before finding my feet and standing tall… it’s a repeated event… and I’m now a pro Winking smile

An AWESTRUCK TOURIST…

…sees what’s wrong and finds what’s right about it.

…understands, that ALL THAT IS… serves a purpose… and the revealing of the purpose comes only with a lot of Gratitude!

… makes time… to smile through pain… knowing that there HAS to be something really good… waiting to be found!!

 

I found a way to LOVE what my EGO does for me… without judging it!! I learnt to LET GO of the OBLIGATION to TRAVEL TO A DESTINATION… GOAL… BLESSED to KNOW that I remain AWESTRUCK by GRATITUDE in Gratitude for Gratitude!!

Awestruck… and travelling again… a new day… a new emotion… a new healing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment