Monday, March 5, 2012

An Awestruck Tourist: If God is FOR us WHO can be AGAINST ;)

The Awestruck Tourist, is a journey of the mind and how we interpret almost everything too soon Winking smile 

On Friday, in the middle of a rather hectic morning, a challenge arrived at my door… a pretty obvious distraction from what I should be doing… the gravitational pull… a lot of things I had on my mind were being answered Winking smile ((I was listening to exactly what I wanted to hear… ha ha ha))

In listening to him… the many YES’ to his READINGS ….reflected some of my thought questions! Each justified the NOW of where I am… in comparison to where I could be… had these SO CALLED FORCES not been against me Winking smile

Yes… I know I am a loud mouth… more often than not… I tend to tell the world… excitedly… that which is conspiring in my life. Long before it has actually happened… more often than not… I’ve allowed the “OPINIONS” of other’s to become my own… and kinda blocked the good from happening Winking smile Somewhere, down the line… I’ve allowed the spirit of the external to overshadow my inner knowing… my fault really!! Then again… here was an external source… reading my mind… magnetising and creating a feeling of “Oh! The world is my enemy and I am a victim… and this person… has been sent to make things right”.

If you’re smiling… you’ve just seen… in your mind’s eye… a similar sounding person in your life.

As part of our conversation… I fell… THOUGHT, WORD and INdeed Winking smile for the sugar coated “Aapka Bhala ho, sabka bhala ho” line… till it came to giving him Rs. 1100/- he had me by CURIOSITY and kept me listening… only till I remembered the powerful name of “Jesus”, quite literally!!

…. The Awestruck Tourist…

The fear of the UNKNOWN enemy is a concept we all fall prey to… when all we really need to do is take RESPONSIBILITY. When we’re all created from ONE SOURCE… then we must KNOW that we all have but ONE PURPOSE too… to CREATE!!

Thoughts are energy, without saying a WORD, they can be transferred… and reflect back to you. People can read your FEAR first… why allow them the CONTROL??

We, sometimes unknowingly, invite CORRECTION into our lives… when we DOUBT our own ability to ACCEPT, that our life’s reality is made up of our decisions… influenced by the outside. If we’ve already won the “Survival of the fittest” race, by being born… what then are we competing NOW???

When we’re unsure… we THINK… when we THINK… we radiate… and then… we receive that which CONFIRMS our THOUGHTS!!

When things aren’t RIGHT, we feel OBLIGATED to CORRECT them… why must we CORRECT… why not LEARN and implement a new PATTERN of responding?

If you have enemies… celebrate them… if you LOOK BACK… they’re the ones who made to STAND UP and STAND OUT!!

People USE the power of reading your FEARS/QUERIES and use it, skillfully!! KNOW, that when GOD guides, you are bound to have periodic tests… Winking smile ASK of him to always keep you aligned to HIS WILL, HIS PLAN… stay aligned in the midst of confusion, so that you may find a new space to be completely… TUNED to the best you have to offer.

Don’t read too much into a momentary LAPSE… it is blessed… to help you understand… that your FEAR just got the better of you. You forgot a very SIMPLE TRUTH!!

“If GOD is FOR US… WHO CAN BE AGAINST??” Romans 8:31

Only an AWESTRUCK TOURIST… KNOWS… that every experience is a LESSON to stay in GRATITUDE!!

Only an AWESTRUCK TOURIST… ALLOWS… every experience to REVEAL GRATITUDE!!

Only an AWESTRUCK TOURIST… ACCEPTS… that GOD created ALL THAT IS for ALL THAT IS!!

Only an AWESTRUCK TOURIST… MANIFESTS… Gratitude in ALL THAT IS!!

For Gratitude… leads… ONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment