Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Entrepreneur Diaries: When an Idea sinks in an entrepreneur is born!

The key to beginning is to really start. Every start begins with a THOUGHT, develops into an IDEA and then the more the idea sinks in, the idea becomes and identity. The process, isn’t like a 9 month pregnancy, where the basics are certain. Every identity is unique and matches the frequency of the originator of the idea. Much like a parent child relationship really… and it’s only the beginning METAPHORICALLY!

Today we begin accepting applications for the Intern to Entrepreneur Programme and to be honest, I have a flurry of emotions that I am going through, hormonal changes… ha ha ha… the role I am now taking on is “Vision” Centric and is embedded in the outcome of watching the seeds (interns) grow into trees (entrepreneurs)… feel like a gardener right now… amazed at the preparation that life has given me, to take to FARMING entrepreneurs! Maybe, just maybe, the point of thought or inspiration, none other than “Farmville” which I played till I began working on brand DeePositive!

The intent is pure and in an environment, where “SCAMS” are aplenty, I wonder if people truly have the mindspace to trust their instincts or follow our history to know we deliver blinders with Gratitude. It is now, a public affair, that will take this programme to its outcome. As the SOURCE of the idea, well, I feel like, it is NOW a matter of CHOICE! People will CHOOSE to either BELIEVE this to be true or to DUMP the idea saying “too good to be true”

Yet, my intent is pure, to CREATE a brand new BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM… a word I learnt while talking to students from different colleges, understanding that their fear to begin, began with the powerful “business criteria” made famous by word of textbooks! Yet, most entrepreneurs of repute will tell you, they followed and instinct and the instincts led them to their dreams becoming realities. They will all also have a story about how they almost gave up till they were so committed to an idea, that they learnt the art of following the INNER LEAD. They met with REJECTION too…. just that the rejection wasn’t as powerful as their instinct… they ALLOWED the PRESENT to BE and focused on the future, taking ONE LEAP at a time… even if it meant, WAITING for the RIGHT TIME, instinctively to STEP AHEAD!

I personally believe, that there is a plethora of people, waiting for the RIGHT moment to TAKE A LEAP, what they aren’t sometimes able to comprehend, is that the leap is in “PERSPECTIVE” and “VISION” not “CIRCUMSTANCES” alone. Then again, who really cares about what I have to say… this is another project that will speak for itself, it is now the people’s verdict.

This is how I also felt when I began “santa workshop” in 2011! History repeating itself with a BENCHMARK set so high, that I wonder if I’ll be able to SCALE IT UP again! What is thrilling though, is opening up a PORTAL of OPPORTUNITY to initiate a TINY CHANGE RIPPLE.

Another new day, being an entrepreneur is a blessing… dotted with experiences and grown with victories so tiny, that it is easy to miss out on them. I guess, I am going to have to watch my weight … and wait to LEAP with Victory… have taken the first step… a LEAP of GRATITUDE… now is when Gratitude will show me the way to the ENTREPRENEURS and THE ENTRERENEURS the way to DeePositive.

and yes, may I add, that setting up an office is a THRILL in pieces!

Another successful day begins at the office…

1 comment:

  1. Hi i would like to know about this program in more details pls inbox me on FB :)

    ReplyDelete