Tuesday, January 12, 2010

July I shall love you always!!

July.... hmmm... special so special... so many memories that make me smile... I needed reinforcement and I got it.

18th July: 2 hours of conversation later.... Mohit, Komal and Mannat were on a flight to Mumbai... need I ask for more... :) It was such a treat... the first of my family to visit the home I'd set up... how very special don't you think... I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful set of friends, who, would do just about anything to see me smile. You know what... they also gifted me a microwave for my new home... :)

Before I knew it... there were two more really special people headed my way... Two people who mean soooooooooo much to me... Pamoooo and Shieanne... life felt so complete with them around.

Wow... my home was complete... and I could feel the happy vibrations in my soul.

I got my first tattoo after Kuku and Prema got theirs... felt alive... suddenly, I had the energy to take on the world... I felt complete knowing that I had them with me... nothing felt most perfect really. Dinner at Leopold Cafe and the buggy ride, our version of 26/11, shopping in Bandra, lunch at Global Fusion... trips to the beach... live was LIVE in cinemascope...

Them being around completed me... how beautiful... how cherished... how wonderful life felt. There is nothing more phenomenal that knowing how blessed you are... not by the things that you own or have... just by the people that bring so much energy into your being, it is a feeling of being complete in a complete way.

before I get on to other things... here's a special thank you to some of the wonderful people who made the journey till July so wonderful...

Charu, you introduced me to my home. Thank you for taking out time to help me find my home in Mumbai. I was distraught without it...
Ali, what can I say... Mumbai is special because of all the unconditional love I received from you and your family... Ayesha, Mariam, Surmai and Smallie.
Anand, you were the pillar that kept me in Mumbai... had it not been for you... I would've taken a flight on the 10th day and returned home... I am privileged to have had you around to settle my tears into a confident smile... even when all else seemed to be falling apart!
Godma, you gave me my home starter kit... the utensils, curtains, bedsheets, things for my kitchen... and more importantly you let me know that you are just a phone call away if I needed anything... food, a tight hug and a lot of warmth.
Ashok, for simply being my best friend in all the fears and constantly just being around. From coming shopping with me to setting up every part of my home with me... wow... what an experience... Ashok used to get completely mad at me for being an impulsive shopper... till he got the trick... to keep asking questions to get me off my impulses... a great support and a phenomenal friend. Ashok gifted me my fridge... aha... now that is sooooooooooooo sweet really... isn't it!
Hari, for picking me up and shopping with me... the Big Bazaar sale!! The bean bag... the curtains, the pillows, the bedsheets, the home starter kit from Croma... dumping it at home and driving me around to buy more... taking me out when I felt lonely and down... thank you so much for being my strength.
Manohar, my landlord, who had everything specially repainted and set up for me... who gave me my home without as much as bargaining... this was such a power packed decision... getting my gas set up and ready for me to simply live in this home... wow... he was my angel really.

On a personal from... this month was high on manifesting all that I needed... lots of unconditional love... unconditional manifesting of life like I wanted it to be...

Thank you... July.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment