Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lifeward Bound: Breakthrough II

Another day... another discovery and I gladly turned to my blog quite quickly to share it.

Words are the most power packed way of presenting our situations to ourselves and the perspective of the present moment determines the decision and direction we take. Some words in our daily vocabulary are rather disempowering... words like Depression, Lonliness, failure, hurt, pain, anguish, hate, anger... to name a few... some words conjure up images that either cause us pain or fear or a little bit of both... and changes our brainwave patterns.

In using disempowering words ... we create disempowering belief's... In keeping them long enough they convert into pain bodies that start to fester and cause us more pain... the fact... we need to identify them ... and consciously DELETE them from our everyday vocabulary.

As an active member of "Rhonda Byrne's The Secret" on Orkut. I started using a very powerful set of words, Happy Manifesting... I used it almost all over the place on the community... later it became a part of my chatter on facebook... These two words have given a number of thoughts power to manifest. It has done the same for a lot of people who have also adopted these two words and increased the power of their own manifestations, phenomenal.

Its funny though... that I have also happily manifested some truly challenging belief's... which have... happily manifested... by the power of repeated suggestion, the brain only hears a command and goes out to manifest it... it does not understand positive and negative... it only understands the commands. So, when I thought I was depressed... all I did was... well... manifest more of it... sometimes so much more than I had bargained for...


In changing a few words and phrases a lot more changed... Today ask yourself one question... WHAT ARE THE WORDS THAT I AM USING OFTEN? The answer will amaze you... Change one WORD and watch your world changing...


Happy Manifesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment