Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Click Thoughts!!


The more awareness I pour into my thoughts... the more I see signs of a new hobby knocking at the class windows of my soul  asking to be introduced.

Last year, a yearning for a new camera led me to Croma in Mumbai, the salesmen there, well all praises for the Samsung 12.5mp camera, they literally converted by search for the Kodak camera to the purchase of the Samsung fellow :) Having bought the camera... my fascination for photography took a new twist. My favourite place to focus was the view of South Mumbai from my window at home. 

We painted a wall in my house, painting a new hobby, maybe, the funnest part though was clicking pictures of this wall, am I a photographer, NO, I just spent time getting a picture that truly described how I saw the wall... from the eyes of the creator of the wall :)

Then came the part in which the experiments began, with angles and dangles, I actually lay on the floor, I guess must've been in ONE of those super angular moods to click some more pics... the bestest part... some really cool pictures found their place on my facebook albums. Still wondering if the pics with Dino should make their way back to stardom :)

And in the last couple of weeks... well... have noticed a number of upcoming photographers unleashing their prowess on the web on different albums on facebook. The pictures are truly brilliant, have so much character and tell a story of their own, also, have noticed that I am quite fascinated by pictures in sepia tones, they're just so beautiful... I feel connected to them.

To top it all... the latest thought in my head is a long drive, armed with camera's, pit stops at places we fancy would be great to go click click click... :) Can't wait to get behind the wheel... and click away!

There is a magical feeling that comes with Click Thoughts... I'll end this here... the visuals are getting stronger... I need to click again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment