Monday, February 15, 2010

Weigh the question!!

I've been doing a lot of thinking on where this blog should go... came across an interesting application on which to promote my blog and for some reason I stepped back, took a long look at my blog... changed my mind and saved the application for later.

How many times have you stood back and not taken the first step of totally trusting your instincts?

As I write this short note... with not much of an achievement to share, I guess my purpose of the experience was to possibly ask myself this question... and in putting it out to you, I am asking myself again!!

How many times have we stood back from opening a plethora of new experiences, only and only because STOPPED before taking an affirmative decision on the way forward. 

I started this blog to share my thoughts, unedited, uncontrolled and unmatched... when did it all change?

An important part of the learning comes from the understanding the perspective of the human mind. The thoughts in my mind affects the action I take, the actions I don't take are the questions I carry... the questions weigh me down... low enough to bury me.

Well... it would be awesome to know that you too are nodding your head and smiling... need to post this quickly, have the application to register this blog on... this time... in gratitude for the direction shown... the perspective cleared and for the pure joy of letting more people read this blog.

Happy to have taken a decision and laid one more question to rest!!

Miles of Smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment