Sunday, March 7, 2010

Facebook | Ayushi Chugh Snow snow go away.. So I don't have to shovel much today.. Tho' it's fun for the kids to play!!!!

Facebook | Ayushi Chugh Snow snow go away.. So I don't have to shovel much today.. Tho' it's fun for the kids to play!!!!

WOW... that's all I have to say about this brilliant session of madness, takes me back to "Antakshari" on Geetanjali Bhagra's status. I remember the record we set one night was of 131 comments. We still owe apologies to all the people who liked the status and I am guessing spiked the load of notification mails the next morning :)

Brought back some awesome memories of Orkut, when Devika and I decided to write a SCRAP SONG for Bacardi Boy... I wish I could remember the words... you would've fallen off your chairs giggling. If Devika reads this post ... well... I can guarantee that she for sure will remember a few sentences and make sure that she does mention them in the comments.

For all those who think they aren't poets... you ought to check out the longest poem written from across 2 continents.

Here is a tribute to latent talents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment