Saturday, March 20, 2010

MahiFesting II


When I first chanced upon the joy of manifesting 11 years ago, the point of introduction was FAITH. The place: Divine Retreat Centre, POTTA. The understanding WHOOPIE!!!

Back then, I knew no technique or didn't have too much insight on the working of miracles. I just BELIEVED and life manifested its glories one at a time. The gift continues to be faith that Jesus created me super special... for super special reasons and even though it may sound way out of the normal... well it has been true for me today, as it has been for all the years I've chosen a path more through instinct than distinct knowledge about it. I have believed this for so long that super special reasons to be thankful come up each and every moment of my life. Keeping a gratitude journal can sometimes be a true pleasure and very time consuming... when you truly assess all that you need to be grateful for.

The other day, as I sat and wrote in my gratitude journal, while I thanked, I thought, I heard, I was confused and then I decided to dwell on the thought and figure out the trigger or the reason why the thought is repeating itself. I have come to realise, when you do reach the trigger of any change in your life, it has an unlikely HERO of an incident that initiated that shift.

In the last 3 years, I've been developing my ability to follow my instincts and that too has come from a very unusual source. For those of you who have known me and know me, know about the Dhoni chapter. My fascination with the man and the many manifestations seeded by instinct and confirmed by results. It's such a brilliant rush to even remember them right now that it fills every thought with a million memories that seem to have created super impact points in my life. Where I am today is a result of the trigger of that one moment and the brilliance that it has brought to every other area of my life.

While being fascinated with Mahi, well, I learnt a trick or two about following my instincts... I learnt how to take an action immediately, based on an instinct. Learn to look at the brighter side of things (this applies, especially to the few matches we've lost), control on my cigarettes... ha ha ... it makes us lose games ;). For the first time I am a fan of a cricket team... I know all the players by name and slowly getting to know their game ;) I find it easy to take up a challenge and simply believe that it shall come to pass and the bigger lesson... well... letting go. Brilliance, is to find the pattern and predict. I've even learnt how to visualise and manifest... many lessons ONE crush and growing strong each day.

What all did I manifest before I discovered the hidden lesson of following my instincts??? Well, 2 phenomenal matches at Delhi... both times, Chennai Super Kings beat Delhi on their home ground. Actually meeting with him and chatting up with him... can't complete this without mentioning Divya Puri, who actually dragged me and made me say "Hello" and stood beside me, whispering in my ears about this being MY DREAM... and the pumping up statements of JUST DO IT!! Love you Divya for the bestest present as a friend ever. Another person who I cannot finish this piece without mentioning, well Tania Suri, who did a number special little things for me and made me smile. Whenever she would get a picture of him, she'd promptly mail it to me or call me the moment she saw him or spoke to him. I guess I spoke so much about him to so many people that most of my friends often think or call me the moment they see him. How exciting, since it has resulted in more calls from friends and the trigger is something as omnipresent as Mahi on a hoarding. What was even more fascinating than meeting him, was the ability to differentiate between being a fan and being fascinated and actually telling him about it. Maybe, in a brilliant way, not closing the circle of the meeting, he still owes me a picture which I took a rain check on ;) I was surprised to have noticed the fact that the meeting was a manifestation of exactly how I thought it would be, nothing more, nothing less. Also, made me realise that anything is possible with me I just need someone to drag me to do it. The phenomenal result, well, I've heightened by manifesting prowess.

He doesn't even know me... He met me only once... I just know that there are more special moments that will manifest from this manifestation someday soon, triggered by the acknowledgment of the lesson. Someday soon, you may hear him mention me : ) another manifestation waiting in the wings.

Here's what I want for you, when you read this. I'd love for you to flip through your memories to search for your lesson, acknowledge it. Think of all the UNLIKELY Hero's in your life, that have created the person you are today. Acknowledge the brilliance of your life, special, just the way it is. I feel blessed to have a story to share and I hope I have been able to trigger a new process of manifesting... or as I would like to now call it... MahiFesting. The very name feels like a celebration in itself.

To all my friends who giggle and grin... love you for listening to me ranting about him all the time... like a love sick puppy... a few manifestations later, these will be the stories you tell of me... glad I created a memory you won't forget. I'll remind you to tell me... 10 years from now... when we laugh then... it will be nostalgia of own growing older and kinkier ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment