Thursday, March 11, 2010

Farmville

10th March 2010... Level 70
All good things do come to an end... this has too. Farmville has been a really good friend and sometimes a huge pain in the butt. The addiction when I started this game, well, was so much, that I used to call my mom at 11 in the night to tell her to harvest my farm. For the first 10 times I called her, she of course wanted to kick me in the butt... by the eleventh time, well, it was natural for her to check on my farm ;)

Today she has her own farm on Level 46 and is the kind farmer for 6 other people including my sister. Have to say, this is a super addictive game and I totally love it. Brilliant for people like me who have short term memory... has helped me remember WHEN I need to harvest ;)

Hari introduced me to Farmville... started my farm with me... then got busy with work... he's at Level 32 now, his plants keep dying and Balaji and I find ways to revive them enough so they can die again.

Made some truly fantastic friends on farmville, we've never met, each day I am greeting with a farmville gift from them and simply love sending them gifts in return... Arun, Sudhir, Rachna, Sylvia, Christel, Joe, Madhureddy, Lisa, Linda... the list is too long. Thank you all for making Farmville so much fun.

A class friend of mine, Devika... is a total Farmville hater, Farmville even featured on her status one day in the quest of finding out how she could HIDE all the updates, I guess, I wasn't the only farmville freak on her list of friends. I hope she found the way to do just that.

Another brilliant friend, Ashok, who stayed away from Farmville for long enough to get stress calls from me to please harvest. He would keep grumbling about the darn thing while he harvested my farm for me. Ha ha ... Ashok is now successfully farming for TWO... him and his brother Alok. Well done!!! Both farms are doing well and so are the farmers.
Ushangini Wadhwa, is the youngest farmer I know, All of 7 years, this little lady comes back from school, switches on the computer so she can get along with farming. Super.
There are also some neighbours who just don't seem to move up the leveladder... we all became neighbours and they've gone into freeze frame... Geetanjali, Shaju, Rodney, Priya Mohan... you've been on the bottom 5 of my list since the day we became neighbours on farmville... love ya dudes, I am sure you've found even more interesting games to play or things to do!!

Farming, made really interesting by Zynga, dudes you'll rock, so totally. Mom, Roopa, Prema, Komal Mohit, Ashok, Jagdish, Sweety, Sally... I love the competition kinda building up between you'll its fun to keep a track on what you'll are doing... Prema, well is now on Level 40 considering she only started her farm in January, that's huge progress... wicked... I just loved using all the stuff I had to learn one day at a time and executing it on her farm.

The level will not change no more... and there will be no excitement in getting past someone else... the XP will continue to build with each day... I hope Zynga will think of something special for their Senior Citizens in Farmville.

Here's wishing all you farming...Happy Manifesting your levels!!

2 comments:

  1. Love ur post Dee! I was a partner on Devikas posts for Farmville hate talk! UNTIL... I decided to see whats the big deal abt it! 10 days into it and im on level 21 lol. I need to slow down (and get organised on and off the farm!!)

    PS- Will be commenting on earlier posts soon :)
    Love ya! See u soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Thank You speech @ Farmville Awards Ceremony.

    Cud it have been any longer.... thoda -- thoda aur............. :)

    ReplyDelete