Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bookishly Dee

Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!

I am now writing a review on a book I haven’t finished. The fascinating  fact is that it isn’t the book it more about the power of not being able to read forward till you have absorbed and taken action on the previous chapter that has kept the book going. I have read many books, this qualifies to be the first that has kept me taking ONE action before reading forward.

The book is brilliantly written. Its almost like having a personal mentor and if you have read it with the honesty of wanting to absorb the content… well… like me… you’ll be stuck to a chapter and find it difficult to read on till you have managed to create an experience from the previous chapter.

I’ve created my goals… fascinating… that each of these goals seems to have absorbed my thoughts and each day I notice something new happening to create the reality of each. In my opinion, this book gives you the needed push in the direction you want to take… more importantly, each of the exercises de-clutters the thoughts into major action points. No matter where you are at… it gives you an insight to where you want to be… and in doing so, you will also reach within and find that you have more to be grateful for than NOT.

another very important discovery you will make while you do the different exercises is… to listen more often than you talk… so that you can hear the guidance that comes from deep within. I know this power as intuition and have given it the joy of communicating with God. You may look at it as prompts or ideas or whatever else it is that your mind deems fit, enough to follow through.

Well. if you were to ask me… I would tell you… that buying this book was accidental, didn’t go to buy it… it was recommended strongly by the shop keeper… he insisted so much… that I couldn’t help it… I just bought it… I wonder what his life would be like if he chose to read the book that he so excitedly recommends… Its a question only he can answer and we can wonder.

If you want to truly impact your life… pick up this book… it will change the way you look at life… it will give you the foundation you need to truly live the rest of your life.

1 comment:

  1. hey ..its gr88 tht u came across Awaken the Giant Within...evn i hv started reading n using Tony's tools recently... :) Hope you will write more on it soon...especially on the way how it indirectly focus on the Law of Attraction.. :)

    ReplyDelete