Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gratitude... 2009

Wow... I don't know when I will truly finish this post... but I sure hope I do this before my birthday... for from my birthday my year truly begins...

January 2009
Thank you Bangalore... I didn't know that the year would begin with this fantastic experience... an unplanned last minute trip to Bangalore introduced me to some truly exemplary people... my life is blessed. Anu, Rolf, Mahesh, Ramesh, Gautam and Srini... Coorg... Coffee plantations... coorgie pork... leopard rock... a bunch of simply superb folks. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much again!!

February 2009
Welcome Mannat Joshi... super special moment... I land at the hospital at 16:34 hours... and at 16:38 she is  born. Mohit and Komal are parents and well for me... I now have one more little person to spoil rotten. Yippee!! I haven't been this excited about a baby since Veer. Thank you sooooooooooooo much Komal and Mohit for letting me always be a very integral part of your life. It is a truly precious feeling, 


March 2009
I played Holi after eons... Thank a million... Sheldon, Evelyn, Kuku, Amit, Ridhima, Tapan, Bipin, Praveen Shandiliya, Natasha, Zubin, unlce Ernest... for letting us truly colour your terrace...  It was splendid... esp with the finale... tearing clothes ceremony. Check out the video on YouTube... deerao76 has all the videos of Holi. Thank you again!!

April
I love the sound of chirpy friends finding their way into my life. Its time for me to make a physical shift from Delhi. I took the time this month to truly just be lazy. I am amazed at the wonderment of my life... it is beautiful. I have a universe of love all around me, which I take for granted most of the time. 


May
I made my move, Mumbai. A dream of 2 years realised now... I can smell the MANIFESTATION in the air. I have all I asked for, just can't remember the detailing for it. WOW I moved with 2 suitcases... smiling and confident, I cannot wait to start this journey. Life is a blessed experience... especially when everyday is going to be ... A Surprise.


June
I would call this my landmark month  of the last 33 years of my existence and I am so proud and thankful for the experience. I felt let down, I broke down, I picked myself up, stood tall and took my place in the spotlight of my soul journey. I rented my first independent home... and with some awesome help from Hari and Ashok... the house was converted into a home. Just the feeling of the first setting at home in Mumbai is still giving me goosebumps... really.


July
A month of prayers answered. Dad announced he was coming to India in November. Mohit and Komal made their first trip to Mumbai and well Yes Mannat took her first flight too. Pamoo and Kuku were the grand finale of the month. The memory will always be special... Got my first tattoo... Al I love ya for finding the perfect design for me. The evening at Carter Road was simply wonderful. Met some awesome people and smiled a lot. Maybe this is what I would like to do all my life... smile a lot... have a lot of friends... and experiment with some new magic each day. 



August
I will never forget you for the madness and the excitement. I had kinda become a flightoholic. Short trips I will never forget, met new people, saw new dreams. This is the month that "the Power of your subconscious mind" and "You can heal your life" made its way into my being. What a beautiful journey has begun and I am grateful that I am chosen to experiment with it. There are new dteams finding their way into my being and life will never remain the same. The power of sitting by the window in the hall and simply visualising the power of life in the midst of change, well... phenomenal... to say the least.

September
I knew this month that lots is going to change. My heart broke when Hari left 360 degrees, wish it wasn't the way it was. Too much new information flowed into my life, leaving me rather overwhelmed, yet, expectant. I knew my crossroad was soon approaching and I needed to start thinking on a different level to get to where I dreamed I most wanted to be. Life is a mystery waiting to be challenged to the next level. This is a month when a lot of perspectives got cleared and I saw the colours of the rainbow I only dreamt would be possible. I am launching a whole new world of my own and I am now being readied for the launch of the person I am meant to be... The big thought this month... well... The ACTION I need to take to get where I most want to be. Perspectives and perceptions made their way into my thoughts... and vistas opened.

October
This was a month of SIGNS. Signs that I needed to head on to my new life. Signs that I had now received what I most wanted and needed a new place to be. Signs that I am waiting only for ONE BIG
decision. What is it that I most want!!! I Inspire... Met new people, felt new feelings, just knew deep within that I HAD to let go. Made some truly special discoveries and friends. Thank you Ganapathy, Vijay, Sriram, Hitesh, Hari, Soniya, Amit... you don't know how special each of the conversations have been, I didn't realise how special they were, till I sat alone and certain sentences made themselves louder than the other and better still... helped me make my decision.


November
Daddy Thank you for the trip you made. the last week of the month sealed my deal with me... I knew more than ever where I wanted to most be. Regression well a chance I wouldn't miss and Mommy you are special for just being the person you are, Bless you abundantly. Can I be swayed to take a path tread often... YES... will that be what I choose for myself ... NO... and the decision was made. I needed to move on to where I most wanted to be. Thoughts, second thoughts, prayers, more prayers and life will never be the same. I knew it!!!

December
The grand finale of 32 and the onset of 33. This month had to be spectacular spectacular. I lost an old friend to his new business. I realised I was not important to the most special men in my life. I hurt... a lot. Through all the pain... I rediscovered the most important person in the world... Dee... I chose to make this month a dedication to the madness she represents... to the dreams she dreams ... I let her take over... and the excitement... well... Saying Goodbye to reality and choosing a path yet to be tread... and the clincher... GOA... where I took my decision to LET GO OF ALL THAT HELD SACRED to a normal person... and huddle up with my thoughts.. express the feeling of total freedom... get absorbed by the waves that hit the shore. Be thankful for the joy of living this moment... knowing that the best is still to unfold. Thank you Sheldon, Evelyn, A Colleen, Kuku, Helen and most of all THANK YOU Goa... you brought me here that I may change my mind again!!! Just like I did the last 3 times I've been here... I see my dreams in Goa and live them in the reality of life like I write it.


Thank you... for every breath of 2009.... Thank you for the High Blood Sugar... For all the sources of joy and thought that I may not have mentioned here... Thank you for the gift of me to my life. 

 

2 comments:

  1. just loved this post... all the best to u dee... wish i had that much memory to remember all the year back in my mind... hehehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling, thanks so much, this post was in draft for a month, till I decided that the blog felt incomplete without it!!

    ReplyDelete