Saturday, March 20, 2010

Office to Blog

A friend of mine suggested that I use the Microsoft Office to create my blogposts using Microsoft word. For the love of wanting to learn, I racked my brain silly with the Office 2003, frustrated, I downloaded the fonts I needed only to realise something even more special, that once you've published the material, the font seems to have changed its look to suit the computer or maybe simply frustrate me more into exploring the "possibility" of finding out exactly how!

It's a blessing, I can promise you, to sometimes just let go and WAIT!! Since I have finally found how to do it... Yes my darlings... all the wonderful people who already know it can giggle... and the ones that don't... well... a "thank you" on the list of comments would be super!!!

If you're reading this post... its MISSION SUCCESSFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment